osha courses in rawalpindi
Read the contents below and call 03335380170 for Lowest Fee
70% Job Guaranteed as Safety Officer
1 OSHA 30 Hr Construction Industry
2 OSHA 30 Hr General Industry
1-OSHA Construction industry 30 Hrs
- General, Interpretations Free Courses
- General Safety and Health Provisions WHMIS
- Occupational Health, PPE Confined Space
- Fire Protection and Prevention Fall Protection
- Signs, Signals and Barricades JSA & Risk Assessment
- Material Handling Fire Safety
- Tools (hand and portable power tools) Welding and Cutting, Electrical Safe Track
- Scaffolding, Fall Protection, Cranes
- Motor Vehicles, Excavations, Concrete
- Steel Erection, Underground Construction
- Demolition, Blasting and Explosives
- Power Transmission,
- Roller Over Protection , Stairways and Ladders
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances
2-OSHA General industry 30 Hrs Free Services
- Definitions CV & interview Prep
- Applicability of This Act Companies to Apply
- Duties, OHS Standards
- Advisory Committees
- Inspections, Investigations & Records, Citations
- Procedure for Enforcement
- Judicial Review
- Safety & Review Commission
- Representation in Civil Litigation
- Confidentiality of Trade Secrets
- Variations, Tolerances, & Exceptions
- State Jurisdiction and State Plans
- Federal Agency Safety Program
- Research and Related Activities
- Training and Employee Education
For More Safety Courses Click here
osha courses in rawalpindi are the best courses for getting jobs as safety officer in Gulf and UAE Sector. Complete career counseling will be provided to you if you take the osha courses in rawalpindi. Confined Space, Fall protection , material handling, Chemicals, Excavation, Work Permits are the vital parts of osha courses in rawalpindi.
Basic Definitions for a safety Officer Regarding Interview
- What is Safety ?
It is a condition which gives you freedom from hazard, risk, accident which may cause injury, damage and loss to material or property damage and even death.
Safety is defined as freedom from those condition that can cause injury to persons including death or damage to property or environment.
- What is accident ?
It is an unexpected or unplanned event which may or may not result in injury or damage or property loss or death.
- What is injury ?
It is defined as a harmful condition sustained by the body as a result of an accident.
- What is hazard ?
Inherent property of a substance or an occurrence which has potential to cause loss or damage property, person or environment.
- What is risk ?
In probability of the realization of potential for loss or damage or injury.
- What is incident?
It is an event which represents deviation from the intended sequence of designed steps.
- What is safety policy?
Any company has a social and legal obligation to provide a safe and health working environment to all his improvement to all his employees.
- What is safety audit?
The safety audit is the process that identifies un-safe conditions and unsafe acts the plant and recommended safety improvement.
Walk through It evaluates the unsafe condition notice able to naked eye during work through the plant. ( Stores, civil work, erection work)
Inter mediate-more details study and review of plant design and plant operation.
Comprehensive –It evaluates the safety factors in the plant on the base engineering, analysis, testing, measurement.
- What is safety tag?
Safety tag can be defined a surface made of card board or paper board on which English local languages letters written for warning safety instructions to employees.
- What is safety programme?
Safety programme can be defined as five methods by which accident can be prevent easily they are engineering, education, enforcement, enthusiasm and example safety programmes are plain spoken and carry out certain legal steps.
- What is attitude?
Attitude may be described as continuous behavior . if man’s behavior is good, then his action will be either correct or safe.
- what is emergency planning?
Emergency planning can defined as a control measurer. It can control the accidents safe guard people and provide information to media.
- What is work permit system?
Work permit system is a “ written documents” for permission to undertake a job by area in charge or it is written document issued by the area in charge to the performer to under take the specific job.
- What is work at height?
Any work above 2 meters from ground is caused work at height.
- What is confined space?
An area which is small and enclosed or an area where one entry and exits or where a man cannot work comfortable in any location is caused confined space.